12/9/10

Sketch! Inspire!

It's a beautiful and crisp Thursday.
It's gotten quite cold in this city. 
I found these wonderful little illustrations over at SeeHearSay. They are from artist Sophie Toulouse. She's got such an extensive portfolio, I just had to share some more images of her work. I don't quite understand why I like it so much, but I just really do. Judging from what makes it to this blog I'm figuring out that I like art that is both organic and graphic (see above). I really appreciate Sophie's work.

I have been trying to put some professional ideas down on paper. There are so many things on the wishlist and so much planning in my head but I think, soon, I will just start to do some work. Stay tuned. This blog is where I will be showcasing my inspirations and my work, as it continues...  

No comments: