3/31/11

Favourite Post from a Favourite - Escapade!


Okay, so yesterday I tweeted that I was going to shoot some new prints I had made... And then I didn't.The day was all rainy and no natural light plus I had morning errands and well, you know how it goes. So I will try to share them this weekend but in the meantime... I am rather excited that my darling and I have decided to move next month. We're trying to find more space and actual closets. Here's hoping we can find something cute!
Naturally, this means I am now day dreaming - intense daydreaming - about lovely places that I will not move into. The images above are from a favorite lady, Ms. M of Escapade. Ever since I saw this post, I have had it burned in my mind. I have a serious crush on everything in this loft! Especially how relaxed the family looks in their superglam space. It's nice to think one can still have a beautiful apartment even with babes!
Oh and that gorgeous, goregous, gorgeous couch.


2 comments:

escapade said...

Thank you so much Lovely!

This loft is definitely an all time favourite of mine and that sofa definitely sets the tone for the whole space.

I think this is your sofa. Get it!

Aron said...

I have a feeling their bathroom has twice as much space as my whole apartment--though at 500sq feet, that is not hard. Its going to be crazy when our baby is born!

Aron
www.babymine.net
www.hitherandthither.net