10/14/11

Open For Business


I'm live.
In the last few weeks I've spent a lot of time working on my professional website.
After much self-exploration (sorry if that sounds rather flaky) I've really zeroed in on what I want to devote my efforts to - and what I want my life to look like. After graduating from a very traditional institution and saying no to the traditional follow-up of grad school -  I was reluctant to get back to writing because when you've been writing long academic papers for years, you can get kind of "over" it.


I started taking printing classes like mad just because I liked it. Somewhere in there a few light bulbs went off and I got some ideas for things I would like to write. 
Things I'd like to read.


And that's what I've been doing lately.
I've been submitting ideas, writing articles and stories, editing said articles and stories, selecting images and finally taking photos of my printed work (because as much as I am a writer - I'm also incredibly visual and want to continue designing).


It's been really exciting to figure out exactly how I want my life to look and to just do it.
So come on by and get in touch if there's something you'd like discuss...
I'm open for business!







No comments: