11/29/11

Quite the Covers: Christian Jackson


 It's been a little while since I've featured any illustration on the blog. I had come across these a while ago and made a mental note to post them but we all know how that goes! 
In honour of my friend - who's number one activity is hanging out in book stores -  I decided to revisit them since one of my number one activities is hanging out with her. So here they are; some of the most creative covers I've seen for children's books. Designed by Christian Jackson these modern interpretations feel totally fresh but not too "slick." I love that he's focused on main themes from each story but not necessarily the first one that comes to mind. My favourite is Alice... love that he picked the cheshire cat's grin. 

Browse the rest of the series here.
Found here.

1 comment:

Daniella said...

Loooove the Alice one!