10/8/10

Sophisticate.









One of my favourite things about life is socializing. I am a chatty, gossiping fool. It makes me happy to catch up with friends, meet new characters and even just people watch. 
One of my favourite things about the blog-world is how, in a matter of a few moments and a few clicks, you can share your world, peer into someone else's or even set up a whole new one. Online. Just like that.
I had this conversation earlier today with my good friend Mrs. M and through our little chat I got turned onto Habitually Chic, a pretty little blog about interior design (and more). I found the above photos from Heather's post about the book on Malene Birger, a Danish designer/artist in Life and Work: Malene Birger's Life in Pictures. The interior design photos are wonderful... but I found the detail shots so inspiring and sophisticated, I just had to share them. I love the colour palette, the rich tones and the mix of textures. 
I would have never seen this book if it weren't for the magical world of links and it makes me pretty happy! Thank you ladies!



1 comment:

escapade said...

You're quite welcome, Other Mrs M
;)