12/31/10


We are winding down. 2010 is going to be gone soon and I kind of can't believe it.
I remember thinking 2000 was so weird. Even beyond the Y2K hysteria. It was bizarre to reach that year. And I was so young! I cannot believe what has happened since. Ten years. We are racing toward 2011 and we'll wake up on Saturday and it will just be here. Like a deadline missed. Like a moment dosed away. I am excited for the next ten years. I'm excited for THIS life. 

Check out more images from Jak&Jil.

3 comments:

Lisa Michelle Cifuentes said...

Ha, Y2K! It feels like yesterday. Funny how time flies...

Anyway, happy new year! I am excited to continue reading your blog in 2011. ♥

coelho said...

happy 2011 - wishing you loads of inspiration x

KERRY said...

I know what you mean...I can't believe another decade has passed! Unbelievable. Have a very Happy New Year! I look forward to following your ventures in 2011 :-)