3/25/11

Interior Envy - Lizzie Janssen


I have been finding myself hooked to the Design*Sponge archives.
It's a good, quick way to get a dose of design and often the homes featured actually feel "attainable."
You know what I mean? I love elleDecor but some of the houses in there... well, there would have to be lottery winnings involved for me to even live in the bathroom.
Design*Sponge does a great job of featuring real homes 
- and great apartments too for us city dwellers.
The above images are from Lizzie Janssen's place in Philadelphia. 

My favorite things?
The black walls.
The vintage furniture.
THAT STAIRCASE!


Happy Friday People!






1 comment:

Julie said...

I really love this space...and I really love the dark painted walls. Feels masculine but cozy! Hope you're having a great start to the week!
xo