I've been going over all my tasks in my head.
The change in hour has screwed up my sleeping.
I am wishing for a new apartment.
And getting my heart broken over the lack of one.
So in an effort to put my things aside, inspired by this to-do list by Johnny Cash,
here are my to-do things for the day:
1. Stay asleep in spite of kitties fumbling in the dark.
2. Be less grumpy.
3. Forget about the stuff I didn't finish. ACTUALLY FORGET.
4. Give my darling a big hug for a long day.
5. Get pumped for my own long day.
6. Eat something tasty for lunch. Try not to eat too much dessert.
Okay, maybe a little dessert.
7. Bug the kitties and chase them around the house.
8. Write down fun stuff but not make another to-do list.
9. Read some junk. Game of Thrones, here I come!
10. Wash the day away.
Hope you have an inspired day!