12/19/11

Image Envy: Rose and Crown



Had an incredibly busy week that ended with a Sunday full of Christmas card crafts. I'll show you a sneak peek of the cards that we are hoping to mail out tonight. We waited a bit late this year but I think we should be able to pop them in the post.
I also spent a good chunk of time this weekend going through the wonderful images at Rose and Crown.
Nikaela does a fantastic job of showcase her crafty life in a really romantic and fresh way. I really loved the feel of the photography and her various sewing projects inspired me to get working on the aforementioned-much-ignored-Christmas-cards!


1.
2.

2 comments:

nikaela marie said...

you are so sweet.

thank you for your email.

I am flattered and I like your blog very much.

happy monday!!

xx

escapade said...

Lovely images!

(would have commented earlier but time sure flies when you're reading - The Bible!)