Last night, along with some other bloggers, I got to tour West Elm Toronto for a look at their summer collection. Here are a few of my favourite corners of the store - I love the use of colours and layers. West Elm is always such a treat because of the incredible varied inventory they have. Every bit of the place has endless inspiration and wonderful little pieces for your home and lifestyle. I think they excel in their layering of textures - something I would like to get better at in my own home.
1. A beautiful installation of paper flowers.
2. More paper flowers, handmade in Mexico by local artisans.
3. Waterscape vases that look like tumbled sea glass.
4. A gorgeous grey and yellow table setting.
5. Red, black and white. So simple and chic.
6. Textures for your table!
All photos by MF Miller for Suite Henry. I would also like to clarify that this is not a sponsored post. West Elm did not pay me for any portion of this. I was invited by the Toronto store for a tour and I took photos because I enjoyed the evening. All the bloggers received a small take-away gift because we made the effort to come out and visit. There was also candy. That was nice ;)