8/5/13

Hearth Magazine





I first heard about Hearth Magazine from a friend of mine who sent me a message that read, "you should submit something to this. This looks great!" So I got in contact with Brenda Fisher, editor of this wonderful new publication and I am happy to report that my writing will be featured in Vol. 2 of the magazine. 

I received the first issue just the other week and it is great. The magazine has an approachable, family-feel to it while still mixing in great stories and fresh photography. There is something really welcoming about it and I'm excited not only to be a part of the next but also to watch it grow.

That said, you can help support that growth by heading over to Hearth's Kickstarter campaign. They are almost at there goal but there are less than 46 hours to help get it funded.

Click here to watch their video.
Shop for issues or subscriptions here.
Follow them on twitter @hearthmagazine


[Photos from Hearth Magazine]

No comments: